- Dance Advantage reaches an average of 90K unique visitors world-wide every month, rivaling and sometimes surpassing the influence of websites belonging to top dance media publications in the United States.
- Increased the readership of Dance Advantage by a minimum of 25% every year of its 2008 founding, including a 111% boom in 2012.
- Penned the cover story, Fueling Contemporary Dance in Texas, for the August 2015 issue of Arts+Culture Texas magazine, which is distributed throughout the state.
- Presented the whats, hows, and whys of blogging on a panel at the 2012 conference for Dance/USA, the national service organization for professional dance, to better equip artists and companies for engaging their audience and new readers through online branding and content.
- Developed a strong and active e-mail subscriber base with an open-rate that is consistently 3-24% higher than the industry average.
- Versatile dance teacher with over 16 years of experience teaching (preschool aged children through adults). Capable of instructing all levels of ability in Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Composition, Creative Dance, Lyrical, Musical Theatre, and Tap Dance, with a particular talent for working with beginners.
- Seasoned performer, whose investment (since childhood) in additional skills, including acting, singing, and choreography adds a dramatic flare to her work as a contemporary dance artist.
- Resourceful and skillful choreographer of contemporary dance works, musical theatre, and educational/recital performances.
- Performed at Houston’s Wortham Center with Suchu Dance at the 2009 Dance/USA conference.
- Hired as adjunct instructor in the dance department of Penn State University (Altoona campus) and a valued teacher within several private studios and recreational programs.
- Chosen for leadership roles by peers, teachers, and directors throughout high school and professional life because of organizational strengths, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Presented choreography performed by Penn State students at the Northeast Regional ACDFA festival in 2002 and choreographed and performed a contemporary piece titled, Induction at the 1999 PSAHPERD Conference as a student representative of Slippery Rock University.
- Chosen by professor Nola Nolen, as one of six dance majors to collaborate on a submission for the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR 99), which involved researching and submitting abstracts for publication and presenting the results of the choreographic research conducted for this project.
- Selected to perform choreography by Nola Nolen in Asheville, NC with an ensemble of dancers from Slippery Rock University for a concert benefiting the Shawn Kirschbaum Memorial Fund.
- Recognized as Outstanding Dance Major of 1998-99 by the Department of Dance at Slippery Rock University and the National Dance Association.